Tel. +447950 449188 Email. firstname.lastname@example.org
Address 106 Pembury Road,Tonbridge TN9 2JG, Unitted Kingdom
The most important new around Payment Redesign during 2016:
• November: Payment Redesign presents high level findings of the stury revolution of payment terminals on the CEEC conference in Poland.
• October: Project ADAGION presentation during the 8th International PLUS-Forum Cash Circulation and Self-service Banking conference in Moscow.
• August: Payment Redesign announces the 2nd cloud ATM study (project ADAGIO), including a survey amongst leading banks with results to be presented during the ATMIA US conference in Orlando.
• June: Eric de Putter presents a new ATM cloud based ATM architecture.
• April: ATMIA publishes Payment Redesign’s study on a new hard- and software ATM architecture .
• February: Eric de Putter receives award for ATM consultant of the year during ATMIA’s annual US conference in New Orleans.
• February: Eric de Putter become advisor to the Merchant Payment Ecosystem conference in Berlin, presenting on the mobile payment competitive landscape.
Do you have a corporate, client, or public event where you want to give niew insights to the audience.
Contact us for a tailored presentation about innovation and payments, whether this is ATM, card, real-time or mobile payments!
Managing Partner Eric de Putter presented the project ADAGIO results during the ATM & Innovation forum in London on 13 and 14 June 2017
Presentation of new cloud-based security methods during ATMIA's ATM & Payments security conferece on 19 September in London.
Come to Moscow on 5 October to visit the PLUS forum to hear Eric about the progress of cloud thinking in the ATM industry.